We are a family friendly, adventure park set in beautiful surroundings with a theme of fun and exploration to help a child’s imagination grow with confidence through challenge and excitement.
Imagine a Woodland Kingdom full of dens, playhouses and shelter building....then add a giant tree house fort with slides and places to hide. Now add a low ropes course, mini assault course, Woodland Trail, climbing walls, swings and zip wire and you have arrived in our Woodland Kingdom.
We have a modest selection of quality snacks and drinks available at the Adventure Park Reception. Alternatively, we encourage families to bring BBQ's & Picnic's to spread out and enjoy the natural beauty of our grounds and woodland......sit back in one of our adventure cabins and watch your children explore.
The perfect family day out to enjoy the outdoors, enjoy the grounds, have a picnic... and even bring the dog along!
Explore the Estate:
Adventure Park is now Closed for the Winter - Quad Bike Treks can be booked online from February to October 2020 on selective weekends.
Quad Bike Treks are open in selective weekends from February – October 2020
- Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd February 2020
- Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March 2020
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th April 2020
- Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th June 2020
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th July 2020
- Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd August 2020
- Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th September 2020
- Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th October 2020