Welcome to the start of your quad biking experience here at Camp Hill! We offer the best Quad biking in Yorkshire with miles and miles of tracks over every type of terrain set in the stunning grounds of the Camp Hill Estate. If you don't believe us, just Google Earth us:
Led by a fully experienced guide, your quad bike trek will take you along a vast network of tracks and trails around the Estate. Quadding at Camp Hill has been designed to allow even first time riders to experience the thrill of off-road riding, whilst keeping the more experienced off-roaders on the edge of their seats.
Our quad bike tours are not weather dependent and are therefore one of the few all year round activities available in the UK.
This is a fantastic experience for individuals or groups – we have quad bikes suitable for everyone aged 8 and above.
Check out this activity on YouTube
- Both Adults and Children: £50PP
- 10 minutes training approx, 40 minute trek (please note this may vary depending on the amount of training required)
- Minimum Age – 8 years old
- Quad Bike Range: - 250cc Honda's, 90cc Suzuki's, 50cc Suzuki's
- Training Session must be completed before going on a Trek
- Please note at busier times we may combine groups into one trek where suitable.
Quad Bike Treks are open in selective weekends from February – October 2020
- Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd February 2020
- Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th March 2020
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th April 2020
- Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th June 2020
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th July 2020
- Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd August 2020
- Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th September 2020
- Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th October 2020