Live Outdoor Events
Whether you’re organising a large outdoor festival, a vintage car rally, a charity fundraiser, a mud run or staging an open-air concert, Camp Hill Estate is the place for your Event. The Estate is licensed for outdoor events across its 300 acres of stunning woodland and parkland, so there is something for every occasion – small or large, intimate or epic.
For festival organisers, Camp Hill offers an opportunity to partner with an exciting new venue that offers so much variety in the heart of the North Yorkshire Countryside, yet crucially minutes from the A1M. We have the added benefit of multiple entrances and exits to ease traffic flows both on and off the Estate. The Camp Hill Event Management team provide an indepth knowledge of the Estate and are perfectly placed to smooth out any challenges for a team using the venue for the first time.
This is what we can offer at Camp Hill as a venue for your event:
- Situated within 1 hour of Newcastle/Leeds/York/Doncaster
- 5 minutes from the A1M, between junction 50 and 51
- 4 Exits and Entrances - North/South/East & West
- 85 acres of parkland grass
- 3 miles or hard roads and tracks
- Capacity - 15,000
- Beautiful Country Setting
- Available Accommodation - Glamping (100 people) & Lodges (40 people)
- Available covered space - Orangery (200 people) Rustic Barn (150 people) Safari Tent (100 people)
- Ample Parking
- Stabling for 10 horses
- Cross Country Course/ Menage/ Show Jumping
- 170 acres of varied Woodland
- Small lakes and Woodland Walks
- Event Planning Assistance (If Required)
- and much more....