Outstanding Outdoor Learning Opportunities for Youngsters
- Learning outside the classroom
- Year 6 residential' s
- Year 7 transition and teambuilding
- Bespoke programmes
- Pupil enrichment
- Confidence building
"When planned and implemented well, learning outside the classroom contributes significantly to raising standards and improving pupils' personal, social and emotional development." OFSTED
Camp Hill use experiential education to break down the barriers of a more formal classroom environment, allowing whole classes to bond and develop life skills.
Day visit or residential, give students life skills and memorable experiences with fun outdoor activities.
We are a trusted Centre Of Excellence with tailored activity programmes that work within the national curriculum. Whether it is:
- Doing raft building to learn about teamwork
- Completing the low ropes course to teach pupils about problem solving
- Demonstrating resilience through our leap of faith activity
- Learning how to lead and support others through our team challenge activities
- Building up self confidence with quad biking
- Becoming more environmentally aware through our bush-craft activities
We have schools returning year on year where both pupils and teachers benefit from our tailored programmes that work within the national curriculum. All activities are designed to challenge students giving them life skills and a truly memorable experience. Camp Hill offers pupils with physical and learning disabilities the opportunity to participate in activities, and we can put together specific packages to meet the needs of everyone.
ENQUIRE NOW ON 01845 567788 OR ENQUIRIES@CAMPHILL.CO.UK