Sausage & Beer Festival
20th & 21st July - Main Event on 21st July
Real Ale, Great Sausages and Live Music - that's what this festival is all about.
Our Festival promises to be a tantalising mix of all of the above and much more! Relax in the sun and enjoy the company of friends and family.
The original Camp Hill Sausage and Beer Festival started in 2014 and it just keeps growing, year on year! Relax into the weekend, with a fun-filled line up of music and activities. Enjoy sampling our best locally produced beers and some of Yorkshire’s tastiest sausages against the beautiful backdrop of the Camp Hill Estate.
Everyone can be a judge in our famous Sausage Tasting Competition! Sample over 20 different local sausages, place your vote and the winner receives the HECK Silver Cup! We're excited to announce this year we are the Yorkshire round of the Champion of Champions - the national sausage competition! Get ready for the competition to get even hotter!
Our street food stalls have been extended and we have also added a Food Hall which will have a variety of local, good quality produce!
Andy Annat will be back again bringing his Crackerjack BBQ and his World Championship BBQ Team who will be doing some fabulous demonstrations throughout the day.
With lots of added children’s activities and our new Woodland Kingdom which is fully open, there’s something for all of the family to enjoy.
Come and join us to celebrate the very best of Yorkshire’s sausages and ales! A day for all the family to enjoy!
Camp Hill Sausage and Beer Festival from Camp Hill on Vimeo.
Festival Line Up 2018:
On the Friday:
- Live Music in the barn - Line Up TBC
- Bar open for business selling lots of different ales throughout the day and we will have a selection of real ciders for those who enjoy a refreshing summer drink
- Street Food, including Wood Fired Pizza, BBQ & Sausages!
On the Saturday:
- Adventure Playground
- Live Music in the Barn
- Bar open for business with a huge variety of guest Beers & Ciders
- Street Food, with a LOT of sausages.
- Silent Disco
- Dog Show
- Sausage Tasting Competition
- Andy Annat BBQ Crackerjack and his World Championship BBQ Team doing demos
- Vintage Tractors
- Children's Face Painting and entertainment