Here are 5 reasons to book your next corporate team building day:
1. Improve Productivity - Team building activities encourage staff to work together more effectively, which in turn enables greater productivity by reducing duplication of employee efforts.
2. Increase Morale - Nothing boosts morale more than a team building day! The effects of which can be seen both in anticipation of the event and after participating in the day.
3. Increase Collaboration - Team building activities help staff to fully understand who knows what within the company, brings more trust between colleagues and provides an opportunity for employees to build relationships outside of their usual day to day work contacts.
4. Improve Communication - Enjoyable activities encourage communication between staff, allow people to get to know each other and break down any walls that may be present. Providing a base for clear and effective communication, team building activities develop collaboration, trust and improve motivation amongst staff.
5. Encourage Creativity - Team building tasks provide an outlet for creativity amongst staff. Allowing people to use their imagination to come up with creative solutions in a stress-free environment provides reassurance that creativity within the workplace is welcome.
Corporate Team Building Activities At The Camp Hill Estate
Here at The Camp Hill Estate we offer a variety of fun and engaging corporate events and team building activities suitable for all businesses that are looking to maintain an efficient and successful workforce!
We have over 70 corporate team building activities to choose from as well as high-quality catering, a bar and overnight accommodation should you decide to turn a day trip into an overnight one.
Create your own bespoke event perfect for your business, your staff and your requirements with the help of our award winning event management team ready to ensure your staff have a great, memorable experience which provides transferable skills to all those who participate!
New Corporate Team Building Activities for 2019
Included within the 70 activities to choose from here at The Camp Hill Estate, we have three brand new activities for 2019:
Escape The Forest - This unique series of challenges provides you with the chance to put your mental and physical abilities to the test! Teams are situated in the forest armed only with a map, their skills and abilities with the aim to make it through the challenges and be the first team to make it home.
Re-Wild Your Life - These challenges allow you to get back to nature and your primal roots with a variety of options to take part in including: fire starting, den building, axe throwing, Scenario SOS and the camouflage challenge! Perfect for those who enjoy nature and those who want to get outside of their comfort zones.
It’s A Yorkshire Knockout
- Do you think you have what it takes to complete a series of challenges in the Yorkshire Olympics whilst holding a pint of Yorkshire Ale? Without spilling a drop teams are required to partake in activities such as Welly Wanging and the Ey Up Assault Course!
To find out about the other 63 activities on offer don’t hesitate to contact the team here at The Camp Hill Estate!
Corporate Team Building Testimonials
"Thank you so much for organising such an action packed day of fun for the Golley Team! We didn’t find it easy selecting the activities for our event day as there were so many great options to choose from, but we were so pleased with the three we decided on as everyone could participate in everything and a great day was had by all! The Camphill team were great, attentive and up for a laugh which made our experience even better. Thanks for your help in making this event such a success and hopefully we will be back again one day!"
Golley Slater, June 2019
"If you are stuck on where to book your corporate team building day then this is the place! Camp Hill is set within a beautiful estate with plenty of shaded woodland and tons of activities. The 12 of us arrived and gathered at 12pm and were greeted by the lovely Sam, our coordinator for the day. We had lunch and tea/coffee first which was all delicious and set us up perfectly for the day!
After our briefing we decided to split into 2 teams – boys vs girls and were picked up in a minibus by our 2 guides, George and Dan. Throughout the day we took part in 4 activities – a tightrope team building exercises followed by a problem solving competitive plane rescue, Gemini kart racing and a Segway course. The entire day was thoroughly enjoyable and Dan and George made sure every part of it was fun and was explained superbly!"
Masons Yorkshire Gin
Contact The Team To See What The Possibilities Are For Your Next Team Building Adventure!
If you’re looking for your next corporate team building day then speak with the team here at The Camp Hill Estate where we will ensure a fun, memorable and productive day, or a few days, for your business!
Complete the contact form on our website or call 01845 567788 for further information
We look forward to seeing you soon for a time you and your staff will never forget!