Camp Hill's team building programmes focus on fun, interactive team work and experiential learning designed to promote team spirit and a winning, participative culture.
Tasks and activities set are real and decisions taken have immediate impact on the group’s success. Exercises may seem unconnected to the business world, but as team spirit grows, so too does a synergistic motivation which can benefit every area of your organisation.
Camp Hill leads the way in delivering a unique combination of fun and learning in the events delivered.
We operate our own activities and equipment, allowing for complete flexibility and choice, both at the planning stage and on the day of the Event.
Team building programmes aim to:
- Develop new relationships
- Provide a sense of achievement
- Improve communications
- Create effective teamwork
- Provide a shared experience
- Promote intelligent risk taking
- Flexibility and ability to meet any challenge in designing a programme
- Combining indoor and outdoor facilities with accommodation.
- Specialist event management advice providing a 'one stop shop'
- 10 – 1000 delegates at any one time
- Provide a shared and memorable experience
- Re-energize, re-motivate and re-invigorate your team
- To have fun...
Camp Hill activities are specifically designed to incorporate everyone in your team, regardless of their age and physical ability, by creating a level playing field. This ensures maximum participation, interaction, fun and excitement for all participants.