Stag & Hen Parties
Camp Hill Estate has been the leading activity site in the North East for over 15 years.
'Hurtling around a mud track at 50 miles per hour, trees and hills nothing more than a blur, your whole body being shaken so much, you can hardly see straight. You won't have experienced anything like the thrill, the adrenalin, the rush, of a true outdoor adventure, but at Camp Hill we can make that possible.
Top 10 Stag & Hen Do Ideas and Activities
- Experience the most thrilling Quad Bike trekking in Yorkshire.
- Strap yourself into the latest extreme Rage Off-Road machine.
- Boss your inner fear of heights and conquer our Tree Tops Adventure Course!
- Walk on Water in a Zorb ball
- Tough it out at the original Boot Camp – Camp Hell!
- Take part in an action packed, adrenalin pumping Laser Combat game.
- Tour the estate on a Segway
- 'Cool Running' – try our Bobsleigh Push Start – and don't forget your egg!
- Experience the excitement and thrill of Clay Pigeon Shooting.
- Step into the unknown for a real adrenalin rush! The Leap of Faith.
Whatever your stag do needs, we have plenty of ideas for you.
In keeping with our philosophy of excitement, we can organise complete programmes crammed full of outdoor activities for your party; come and have a look or even better give us a try.
Based on 250 acres in North Yorkshire, Camp Hill is just 45 minutes by car from Leeds and York and 30 minutes from Harrogate. Local coach companies provide easy return transport to major cities and the mainline train station of Thirsk is only 15 minutes away. Helipad GPS Co-ordinates - X431157E Y482342N.
For a full outdoor Yorkshire experience, organise a Brewery Tour or visit one of the many fantastic local Country Pubs.