Family Fun - An Amazing Adventure Day Out!
Outdoor Action Adventure for all the family
We are now OPEN for 2013 at Weekends, School and Bank Holidays, so give us a call NOW to book your 2013 Adventure - The most exciting adventure day out in Yorkshire!
We will open for larger groups in the meantime, please just call us to discuss your plans/needs...
Standard admission to Camp Hill is FREE and includes access to the car park, café and adventure playground only. With all other activities individually priced and offered subject to availability. We advise pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
- Quad Bikes The best Quad Bike Trekking in Yorkshire with miles of tracks and every type of terrain... - "Top Quadding!"
- Segways Kids, teens, adults & oldies – Everyone loves Segways. You'll be amazed at how easy & how much fun it is!
- Zip Wire Children can challenge themselves on our NEW Adventure Playground!
- Water Zorbs Ever thought about walking on water? Now's your chance, this is the latest craze to sweep the UK – It's nuts!
- Aerial Extreme 2 hours of fun-packed Aerial Action with over 30 exciting obstacles finishing up with the awesome sky walk!
- Maize Maze Will you manage to find your way through the labyrinth of paths?
- Laser Combat Forget Call of Duty, try Laser Combat!
- Birthday Parties Parties that kids dream of and definitely something they will never forget.
- Adventure Days Kids experience an action packed day out!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR VIDEO – 300 acres of pure fun.
Get active and enjoy a great day of Outdoor Adventure Activities. Indulge yourself in the best Quad Biking in Yorkshire or climb aboard a Segway for a breath taking tour of the grounds, 'Get lost' in our maize maze or let yourself in for the latest craze – Water Zorbing. Visit the award-winning home of Aerial Extreme and swing into action on the Adventure Ropes Course!
If that's not you bag, just relax in the beautiful surroundings of Camp Hill Estate with an alfresco picnic or take it easy and visit our café. Bring your friends and family to Camp Hill - there's something for everyone.