Calling all Best Men, Chief Bridesmaids, Stags & Hens...
Have you been asked to arrange a Stag or Hen Party but don’t know where to start?
Don’t panic! That’s where we come in…
Once you have come to your senses and realised that Yorkshire really is the only place to spend your last days of freedom, a phone call to Camp Hill will be your next best decision! We’re renowned for providing outstanding activity experiences at competitive prices – we’ve been doing it for years.
Top 10 Stag & Hen Do Ideas and Activities
- Experience the most thrilling Quad Bike trekking in Yorkshire.
- Strap yourself into the latest extreme Rage Off-Road machine.
- Boss your inner fear of heights by conquering our Tree Tops Adventure Course!
- Fly like Superman on our 575ft Zipwire!
- Tough it out at the original Boot Camp – Camp Hell!
- Take part in an action packed, adrenalin pumping challenge in the Power turns!
- Tour the beautiful Camp Hill estate on a Segway
- 'Cool Runnings' – try our Bobsleigh Push Start – and don't forget your egg!
- Experience the excitement of Clay Pigeon Shooting.
- Step into the unknown for a real adrenalin rush - The Leap of Faith!
Whatever your stag or hen do needs, we have plenty of ideas for you…
Please have a look at our PACKAGES to see what could suit you and your party best!
Fancy a fry up when you arrive? Or beer after your activities?
We have a fully licensed Bar and Cafe on site, with a great range of menus. Just let us know what you’d like and we’ll have it ready for you.
For a full outdoor Yorkshire experience, we can even organise a Brewery Tour or arrange a visit to one of the many fantastic local Country Pubs. Yorkshire really is your oyster!
In keeping with our philosophy of excitement, we can organise complete programmes crammed full of outdoor activities for your party; come and have a look or better yet give us a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Based on 250 acres in North Yorkshire, we are just 45 minutes by car from Leeds and York and 30 minutes from Harrogate. Local coach companies provide easy return transport to major cities and the mainline train station of Thirsk is only 15 minutes away. Helipad GPS Co-ordinates - X431157E Y482342N.