Children can enjoy days of adventure this May Half Term
The itinerary will follow the schedule given below, however the actual activities will change each day to ensure lots of variety.
* Children can be dropped off at 8.30am and collected before 5.30pm
* Educational and informative with lots of fun thrown in!
* Children will gain great experiences outside and learn some valuable life skills, such as knot tying and fire starting!
* Contingencies in place for poor weather
* Water fun in warm weather!
Let us help you keep the children active during the holidays, to find out more information please contact: