Whether you are looking for a fun packed activity weekend with friends and family, an outdoor adventure, a winning day at the races or just a relaxed weekend exploring the North Yorkshire countryside with fine wine, tasty food and cosy accommodation - Camp Hill offers it all!
From quad biking, Segways, clay pigeon shooting, zorbing and off-road buggies to cupcake baking, creative workshops, pamper days, boudoir photo-shoots, cocktail making, personal chef/butler service, sundown Eco Spa sessions, BBQ cabin feast, campfire songs and marshmallow roasting by night, it truly is a magical time to never forget.
‘The all in one Glamping and Adventure park’
For activities suitable for families and groups, please refer to Family Fun page or Stag & Hen/Groups page for full menu of excitement! Top Activities available onsite include…
- Experience the most thrilling Quad Bike trekking in Yorkshire.
- Boss your inner fear of heights and conquer our Tree Tops Adventure Course - Aerial Extreme!
- Walk on Water in a Zorb ball.
- Tour the estate on a Segway
- Hire Cycles and venture further afield to view some of our beautiful surrounding countryside and local market towns.
All of the above excitement, plus...
Click Here to Book Now
- ‘Cool Running’ – try our Bobsleigh Push Start – and don’t forgot your egg!
- Experience the excitement and thrill of Clay Pigeon Shooting.
- Step into the unknown for a real adrenalin rush - The Leap of Faith!
- Strap yourself into the latest extreme Rage Off-Road machine.
- Twin seats and independent lever steering, driving the Powerturn is a bit like riding a rodeo bull on wheels!
- Re-enact the timeless classic film Cocktail! By having a go at Mixology and Cocktail shaking (throwing!) class.
- Prepare for a great British bake off at one of our Cup Cake Baking classes.
- Relax, Unwind and maybe add a bottle of Bubbly whilst enjoying a Prince’s or Princess’s Pamper Day.
- Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot, Chablis? Why not try them all with an evening of Wine Tasting.